Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Creepy Valentine... MrsEvils style!

Just before Valentine's day I received a package from MrsEvils. She was my Creepy Valentine gifter! I let a girly *squee!* when I opened it to find these absolutely squeetastic gifts (click for a closer look)...

A handmade stripes & heart Vday card, a zombie squirrel cross stitch kit, a bloody knife hair flower, a devil ducky, 3 pairs of stripe socks & a "Stabby" cross stitch magnet!

Here's the inside of the card...

The dino of love's gonna getcha!

MrsEvils is beyond awesome and if you haven't checked out her shop yet, well, you should. You'll find zombie dolls, creepy cross stitch, killer jewelry and more!

♥Thanks so much, MrsEvils!♥

5 comments:

Static White said...

I'm trying to decide what outfit to wear my new accessories with tomorrow :D Loves it!

AWJ said...

Love it! And I just got holes in two pairs of my striped socks, so I'm coveting yours, heh.

Static White said...

My hubby was just picking on me for having to stitch the holes in a few of my stripey socks so they couldn't have come at a better time!

Static White said...

Yve - Isn't the cross stitch kit the cutest thing? Well, as cute as a zombie squirrel can be I suppose ;p

Mrs. Evils said...

Static, I'm so glad you like your package! I did want to keep the stripey socks for myself, but the power of dino love prevented me from evil!
hugs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin