Here are a couple in progress pics of a Lolita style outfit I've been commissioned to create. Dunno if I'll be doing this again but it's greasing creative wheels I haven't used in a long time!
Muslin mock up - Front double breasted snazziness & Back lacing.
There's a tail/skirting that I added after the above pics and there will be a skirt to match. It looks worlds different now but I've got to wait for my batteries to charge for my digicam before I can take more pics.
The finished piece will be in white cotton that has a fine allover white pattern. It reminds me of the squiggles in frost on a window. It'll have lovely art deco buttons and embroidered eyelet, scallop lace trim.
Fitting scheduled for this weekend and then I get to dive into the good fabric!