Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Create 365 - Day 57

Ahh, so happy to be able to sew without a hazmat suit. My head is clear...ish. Well, as clear as it gets. I'm finally almost completely caught up on the custom work I had piled up before I got the plague. That's what I get for playing with the plague monkeys, but they're just so darn cute! Granted I was able to finish a few smaller things between sanitizing dips just not as much, or as creative, as I would have liked. Although, I must say Grumpy Kitten Plush is a cutie pie.

Right now there is a tiny naked person on my sewing table, the last of the current round of custom work, and this disturbs me a little. I better hurry up and finish their clothes. And, since I can't post the little flasher just yet here's another Grumpy Cat Keychain Charm.

  DSC06293

Yeah I know, not terribly exciting but it's what people keep ordering so there it is. I also made a batch of pumpkin muffins because pumpkin muffins are friggin delicious and I needed to use up my pumpkin smush before it started growing not-tasty things.

xx ~Static

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin